It’s Watsons Day Out again! :3 :3 :3 This time, there are 13 brands featured, including Watsons-exclusive brands such as Australis, Beauty UK, DCS, Faith in Face, Marc Anthony, Pink Edition by Pure Beauty, Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream, Revlon Salon Hits and Watsons Tencel Facial Mask. If you are a huge fan of Watsons, don’t miss out their exclusive offers this festive season! :)
Pink Edition by Pure Beauty (Exclusively at Watsons)
First up, we have Pink Edition by Pure Beauty from Korea. Pink Edition by Pure Beauty will be launching 3 ranges of lip colours in Singapore – Creamy Lipstick in 5 shades, Velvet Lipstick in 6 shades and Creamy Lip Crayon in 4 shades.
Australis (Exclusively at Watsons)
Australia’s leading cosmetics brand Australis is known for offering a wide range of cosmetic essentials with high quality formulations at pocket-friendly prices.
- AC on Tour Kit ($24.90) – a contouring kit formulated to provide a natural and healthy glow for any skin tone
- Primer the Original ($15.90) – a hydrating primer that creates a smooth skin canvas for perfect makeup application that lasts longer
- Makeup Finishing Spritz ($14.90) – a lightweight hydration-saver-mist that provides an invisible shield over the face to set makeup for all-day wear
- Ready Set Go Finishing Powder ($12.90) – a high-definition powder that sets foundation without leaving skin looking dull or over-powdered
- Velourlips Matte Lip Cream ($12.90) – a creamy long-wearing formula with intense, full coverage colour payoff that lasts all day
Beauty UK (Exclusively at Watsons)
Beauty UK is passionate about fashion, and believes in creating exciting, high quality yet affordable makeup that sparks the imagination of ladies and makes enhancing their signature style a breeze.
- The Ultimate Contour Palette ($16.90) – an exclusive kit containing three skin-perfect shades for bronzing, contouring and highlighting
- High Brow ($14.90) – a sleek compact kit for creating flawless brows
- Lash2theMax ($9.90) – a unique volume-enhancing mascara that lengthens and defines lashes
- Lips Matter ($11.90) – a luxurious velvet matte lip cream collection that delivers intense colour and incredible staying power
Faith in Face (Exclusively at Watsons)
Korea’s no. 1 Hydrogel Mask brand Faith in Face, believes in using only organic and naturally derived extracts, including plant collagen, essential oils, Vitamin E and hyaluronic acid. Free of parabens and mineral oils, Faith in Face products are specially formulated to be gentle on the skin hence reducing the chance of allergic reactions.
- AfterShower Look Hydrogel Mask
- Hold Me Tight Hydrogel Mask
- Black and White Film Star Hydrogel Mask
- Nourish Me Hydrogel Mask
- Miss Invisible Pore Hydrogel Mask
All masks retails at $14.50 for a pack of 3 sheets.
DCS Nutriderm (Exclusively at Watsons)
DCS is a Korean skincare label that infuses each product with Jeju’s mineral-rich volcanic sea water to rejuvenate skin and achieve a healthy glow. In line with its cruelty-free business philosophy, all products from DCS are not tested on animals. Infused with Korean ginseng berry, the DCS Nutriderm range keeps skin youthful from day to night.
- Ultra Nutrition Toner ($33.50)
- Ultra Nutrition Ampoule ($53)
- Ultra Nutrition Day Cream ($41)
- Ultra Nutrition Night Cream ($41)
Watsons Tencel Facial Mask (Exclusively at Watsons)
Made in Korea, Watsons Tencel Facial Masks are environmentally-friendly and feature Sodium Hyaluronate, an effective moisturizing agent that forms an outstanding moisture protection capability, with added Vitamin B5 for a soft, elastic and moisturized finish.
- Black Pearl Soothing Facial Mask
- Red Wine Antioxidant Facial Mask
- Natto Soothing Facial Mask
- Brown Rice Brightening Facial Mask
- Double HA Intensive Moisturising Facial Mask
All masks retails at $14.90 for a pack of 10 sheets.
Dr Ci:Labo Aqua-Collagen-Gel-Enrich-Lift EX (Exclusively at Watsons)
Dr. Ci:Labo Aqua-Collagen-Gel Enrich-Lift EX is the “all-in-one gel” that covers eight steps of your daily skin care routine. This “all-in-one gel” is a toner, emulsion, beauty essence, eye treatment cream, facial cream, massage cream, facial mask, and makeup base. I have used it a couple of years ago and I find this product pretty awesome. It is suitable even for sensitive skin and retails at $75 for 50g and $150 for 120g.
Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut & Shea Butter Haircare Range (Exclusively at Watsons)
Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut & Shea Butter range features Coconut oil which infuses deep moisture to keep hair supple, allowing for less breakage and splitting and shea butter to help protect hair by preventing harmful elements from entering the cuticles.
- Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo ($17.90)
- Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner ($17.90)
- Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Oil Treatment ($19.90)
- Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Conditioning Treatment ($4.90)
Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream (Exclusively at Watsons)
The new Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream combines nature and science to achieve an ammonia-free, permanent cream hair colour formula. Available in 8 gorgeous shades for every hair, type and texture, its innovative Buttercream technology takes hair to a new level of supreme colour, tonality, radiance, shine and manageability. The drip-free, indulgent formula saturates and fortifies every strand, spreading easily and distributing rich colour evenly for 100% gray coverage. It currently retails at $15.90.
Revlon Salon Hits (Exclusively at Watsons)
Revlon Beauty Hair Elixir and Revlon 11 Benefits range are both designed to provide users with an ultra-nourishing haircare experience. Revlon Beauty Hair Elixir range contains three essential oils from ancient civilizations – Argan Oil, Cyperus Oil and Linseed Oil. Revlon 11 Benefits range is a complete intensive hair care treatment that protects, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. This range instantly hydrates hair, giving it intensive nourishment and an incredible detangling effect.
Products from Beauty Hair Elixir:
- Beauty Hair Elixir Shampoo ($14.90)
- Beauty Hair Elixir Conditioner ($14.90)
- Beauty Hair Elixir Hair Mask ($19.90)
- Beauty Hair Elixir Sublime Beauty & Extra Shine Fluid ($23.90)
Products from Revlon 11 Benefits:
- Creamy Shampoo ($16.90)
- No Rinse Spray Mask ($24.90)
- Hair Mask ($19.90)
AFC Collagen White Beauty
AFC Japan’s award-winning collagen ingredient, the MCP-EX Marine Collagen Peptides, provide 1.5 times more effectiveness than regular collagen. This new key ingredient is now available in the 90-day beauty supplement – AFC Collagen White Beauty. The product is best recommended for the reduction of scars and dark spots, to brighten dull and sallow appearance and plump up dehydrated skin. The AFC Collagen White Beauty retails at $48.90 for 90-day consumption.
Focusing on Detox, Health and Beauty on the principal of holistic approach to improve human well-being, Kinohimitsu offers safe and effective consumption of natural products. Available in three variants, Cleanse & Shape, Cleanse & Boost and Cleanse & Beauty, the Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth’D is a fuss-free, all-in-one delicious and nutritional natural treat with plant extracts, prebiotic and 100% real fruits, gently cleansing the body of toxic obstructions from modern lifestyle, modern food and environmental pollution. The Smooth’D multi-functional drinks are packed in a sachet and you can simply mix it with a cup of water for easy consumption. It currently retails at $39.90 for 15 sachets.
I hope this post helps and do pop by Watsons to check out these awesome brands. :)