Update (15 Nov 2011): Hey everyone. Thank you for the overwhelming response for this giveaway. The winner is…
Congrats Linda! I will email you shortly.
Remember to join the Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose giveaway! :)
Here’s my second review on Kinohimitsu products. This time, it’s the Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink.
More benefits of the Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink:
- Lifts up bust and buttock for a more attractive body shape
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and heals scars
- Re-densifies the skin’s dermis layer for fine and supple skin
- Consume 1 bottle a day, preferably before breakfast or bedtime.
- Keep chilled and shake well before drinking.
- For first-time users, to consume 1 bottle a day for 6 consecutive days.
- To maintain vibrant results, consume 1 bottle every 3 days.
Again, I took the drink 6 days straight as stated in the instructions. It contains fructose, condensed apple, lemon & lychee juices, caramel, Vitamin C, etc. As compared to the BB Drink, it has a more sourish and fruity taste. Priced at S$69.90 for a box of 16, it costs about $4.50 for 1 bottle. This range contains 5300mg of Collagen Peptide specifically designed for mature skin to restore its youthfulness, resilience and radiance.
Do you fall into any of these categories? If your answer is yes, then this is the right product for you.
Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink (S$69.90, 16 bottles) is exclusively available at Guardian.
For more information, visit Confirm Trading on Facebook.
And now, I have a box of Kinohimitsu samples to giveaway. Lookie!
Wanna win these samples? Simply comment below with I Love Kinohimitsu! I will select the winner randomly. Collection has to be done at Tampines or Paya Lebar during weekdays only. Other locations can be arranged depending on my schedule.
Giveaway will be from now till Monday, 14 November @ 2359 hrs.
Important: Please read the product details carefully, I will not be responsible for any allergic reaction or whatsoever. Thanks! :)