My Beauty Resolutions for 2013
As a beauty blogger, looking good at all times is essential. However, there are certain habits that I need to get rid off. Here I’ve created a list of beauty resolutions I hope I’ll be able to maintain religiously and also, to achieve and improve on.
- Wear at least an SPF 30 every single day, on my face, neck, hands, body…
- Always wash off my makeup before I go to bed
- Do proper cleansing, toning, essence, masking, moisturizing, etc.
- Get regular trimming and treatments for my tresses and explore more hair cuts, styles and colors
- Explore organic and vegan products
- Exfoliate my face and body at least once a week
- Always apply lip balm to prevent cracked lips
- Drink lots of water, at least 8 glasses a day to maintain a healthy and hydrated body
- Sleep by 11pm and at least 6-8 hours a day
- Not pick at any pimples or acne
- Throw out all expired products
- Learn the proper technique of eyeshadow blending
- Be more adventurous in makeup techniques
- Clean my makeup brushes every week
- Increase my apparels, bags, shoes, accessories, skincare, makeup and nail polishes stash hehe!
- Correct my posture to prevent further backaches
- Do more running, gyming and low carb diet
Most importantly, to stay happy, positive and be more confident. =)
How about you? What are your beauty resolutions for 2013? Feel free to share!