We all know the importance of beauty from the inside out and true beauty comes from within. Pampering our skin with skincare products is definitely not enough. Having a healthy diet is equally important to maintain gorgeous looking skin, and so do consuming health and beauty supplements regularly.
Infused with hydrolysed bird’s nest, chicken cartilage (I love this!) and fermented yeast, the Kinohimitsu BB Drink is a functional and instant drink that helps restore your skin’s natural glow and clarity.
Our stressful lifestyles contribute to these skin problems. Due to that, our complexion looks dull, uneven and worn out.
More benefits of the Kinohimitsu BB Drink:
- 100% Natural & Safe – No additives, no sugar added, no preservatives, no artificial colouring or flavouring, no chemicals.
- Effective – Liquid formula enables immediate absorption by the body.
- Convenient – A functional, instant drink ready for immediate consumption and enjoyment anytime, anywhere.
- Delicious – More than just a tasty treat, every sip is packed with the goodness of health and beauty.
- Consume 1 bottle a day, preferably before breakfast or bedtime.
- Keep chilled and shake well before drinking.
- For first-time users, to consume 1 bottle a day for 6 consecutive days.
- To maintain vibrant results, consume 1 bottle every 3 days.
I took the drink 6 days straight as stated in the instructions. When chilled, it tastes pretty good. Somewhat like ribena gummies that’s refreshing and fruity, packed with an overpowering smell and taste of collagen. Priced at S$39.90 for a box of 6, it costs about $6.65 for 1 bottle. Those who are sensitive to sugar, do note that it contains fructose, condensed apple and pear juices. Yes, it’s extremely sweet.
Being sleep deprived makes my skin look dull and tired looking. On the third day, I did notice that my skin look more radiant and healthy looking. It’s pretty expensive to upkeep but considering that it will improve my skin condition, I don’t mind buying more.
Kinohimitsu BB Drink (S$39.90, 6 bottles) is available at Watsons, Guardian, Robinsons, and other major departmental stores.
For more information, visit Confirm Trading on Facebook.